Large Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories 5PK
Our Large Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories 5PK offer versatility for customizing your storage within our Large Customizable Accessory Cases. Accessory rows can be snapped into MILWAUKEE® Customizable Accessory Cases for personalization and unique storage needs. Made specifically for ¼” hex shank bits, the rows (48-32-9935) are optimized for a secure hold of 2”+ accessories such as driver bits, drill bits, masonry bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides and other impact driver accessories. Rows are also available in insert length (48-32-9934 sold separately) and are optimized to hold 1” accessories. The accessory row design allows for easy insertion & removal of impact bits and can be used as an on-tool accessory storage attachment for MILWAUKEE® impact drivers and drills. The MILWAUKEE® Small & Medium Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories offer endless possibilities for customizing accessory storage.
- Adjustable accessory rows snap lock into MILWAUKEE© Accessory Cases for complete case customization
- Impact Driver accessory rows are compatible with all Large customizable cases including 48-32-9922
- Impact Driver accessory rows are for use with 2”-6” bits with ¼” Hex shanks such as driver bits, drill bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides, etc.
- Row design allows for easy insert & removal of impact bits
- Rows hold up to 8 bits per row for storage customization
- Accessory rows hold bits securely in place for transport
- Accessory rows attach to MILWAUKEE© drills & impact drivers for on-tool bit storage
- Includes 5 accessory rows in package
- Also available: Rows for use with Insert bits with ¼” Hex shanks 48-32-9934