Choose additional country / region / language Milwaukee Tool websitesSelect Other Site
Choisissez des sites Web supplémentaires de pays / région / langue pour Milwaukee ToolSélectionnez un Autre Site
Elija sitios web adicionales de Milwaukee Tool por país / región / idiomaSeleccione Otro Sitio
M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK™
Our M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK™ meets the needs of landscape maintenance professionals, giving them the power to cut hardwood branches, reach full throttle in under 1 second, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The cordless pole saw features two components – the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ and QUIK-LOK™ 10” Pole Saw Attachment. This M18 FUEL™ Power Head, part of the MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System, is compatible with multiple attachments such as an Edger, Articulating Hedge Trimmer, and String Trimmer attachment. You can quickly swap out attachments on a single Power Head, delivering ultimate versatility and a lower cost of ownership. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor gives you the power to maintain its speed in demanding applications without bogging down, outperforming higher voltage systems. The motor is in the rear of the pole saw to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence gives you maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The advanced electronic package also delivers instant throttle response and a variable speed trigger giving you ultimate control. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery (sold separately) gives you best in class performance in all applications and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. Our M18 FUEL™ 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK™ is part of the M18™ system, fully compatible with over 200 tools.
10" Pole Saw w/Quik-Loktm
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
/Enhanced Content/Power Tools/features-rotate-motor
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
POWER TO CUT HARDWOODS
- Delivers the power to cut through demanding applications like ash, oak and hickory branches
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers power to maintain speed in demanding applications without bogging down, outperforming higher voltage systems
FULL THROTTLE UNDER 1 SECOND
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides instant acceleration, reaching full power in under 1 second
UP TO 150 CUTS PER CHARGE
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC8.0 Battery delivers more work per charge and provides best in class run-time
QUIK-LOK™ ATTACHMENT SYSTEM MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS POWERED BY A SINGLE POWER HEAD
- String Trimmer Attachment
- Edger Attachment
- Articulating Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- 10” Pole Saw Attachment
- 3’ Attachment Extension
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSED
- Bar Length: 10"
- Chain Gauge: .043"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile
- Part of the QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT 8.0 Battery Pack: Delivers unmatched run-time, power, and longer life
- RPM: 4,600
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications; compatible across the M18™ System.